Another month has gone by. Brinlee you have become more and more opinionated about pretty much everything. Right now anytime you want anything you say your version of MINE! Which kind of sounds like, "MAMA!" Let's just say I'm looking into a name change for myself.
Brinlee you are so into your Daddy right now. When he comes home you screech with excitement and go running to meet him. Both you and Ashlynn sometimes fight for his attention. Speaking of Ashlynn, you guys have turned into playmates. For the most part you play together. Brinlee sometimes you try and "clean up" your sister's puzzles when she is putting them together. Of course this makes for a battle but in time I'm sure you guys will learn how to play together and not against one another :) A mommy can hope at least!
This past month I am happy to report we have not had any ear infections! You did have a sinus infection though. Poor thing! After a few rounds of antibiotics you are good as new and on to bigger and better things.
I'm not sure what your stats are for this month but you are growing. Right now we are having to put you into 18 month clothes. I was putting your measurements on your growth chart and noticed you have been in the 80-90th percentile for height pretty much since you were born. Both you and your sister are on the tall side! That just makes mommy happy! I don't wish my 5ft stature on anyone.
You pretty much enjoy eating anything. You are getting opinionated as to how your food is given to you. Right now you are going through a phase where you don't want to eat off your tray but instead a plate. UGH! Just makes for a bigger mess. You are using a fork occasionally and feeding yourself. Still mostly a mess but you are getting better as time goes. Papa would be proud because you like ketchup with your mac and cheese just like Mommy and Ashlynn. We try and hide the ketchup from you but as soon as you see it you ask for it over and over until we give it to you. So much for an easy going baby!
Brinlee you are a joy! Let's see what new things next month brings!
No comments:
Post a Comment