I just wanted to take minute and record some funny things you say. You are quite dramatic at times and we think it is pretty funny. It amazes me how creative you can be and how inquisitive you are.
I thought writing a blog was the best way to do it.
"Daddy can you tell me a story about a colossal squid with a scary part?" - Right now you are in to Daddy making up stories at night before bed. Kind of makes me glad I am in charge of putting Brinlee to bed....I'm just not that creative!
"When you tell me no that makes my dreams not come true!" - Something both your Daddy and I have had the pleasure of hearing. Way to turn on the guilt girly!
"Daddy you are in a bad mood!" "Mommy why is daddy in a bad mood?" - This we heard last weekend while Daddy was in charge of pushing the cart and entertaining the kids while I was trying to grocery shop.
"Mommy please don't talk to me with your mouth full. You might choke." - Words of wisdom from a four year old.
While crossing the finish line in Asheville - "Mommy everyone is cheering for me!" I love your self confidence!
While doing some random task...."This makes me a little nervous."
"When you tell me no that hurts my feelings!" Well expect a lot more hurt feelings...
When she gets in trouble..."I thought I was a good girl!" "I thought you loved me!" Oh the tragedy.
One of my favorites..."Oh Brinlee I love you!"
Ashlynn you crack me up! You never know what is going to come out of your mouth. You are a daily reminder of what it means to be innocent and enjoy life to the fullest!
So funny! Love hearing what they come up with. And Colossal, that is a big girl word! GO Ashlynn - I love your dramatic flair ;-)
ReplyDelete