Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Brinlee 21 months

Whew!!!!!

What a summer! We have traveled, played at the lake and stayed pretty busy.

Brinlee you are now 21 months! Only a few more months and our baby will be 2! CRAZY!!!!
You have come in to your own these last few months. You copy everything your sister does. Everything is not an understatement. If Ashlynn has her hair up you have to wear yours up. (Not an easy task when your hair is in that growing out phase.) When Ashlynn wears her shoes that sparkle we have to make sure you are wearing yours. It is so funny!

Right now Ashlynn is taking dance class and going to preschool four days a week. I have to admit I was a little worried how all this one on one time would go between you and I. You are definitely a mommy's girl, at least when your Daddy isn't around. I was worried we would have some clinging issues but so far you seem to be doing OK. You did miss your sister the first week of school. At one point you were laying on the floor and just whining, "SISSY! SISSY!"

You are saying more and more. You are quite expressive and opinionated. We love that about you and your sister!

When you don't want to do something you say it is, "Scary!" If you don't want to eat something you say it is,"Spicy!" You have started stomping your feet when you do not get your way. You have experienced time out. We tell you to go sit on the stairs for time out. Immediately after you sit down you say,"Back now!?" So we are still learning what time out really means.

You and Ashlynn love to be around each other. You love each other so much. You still fight once in a while but I love seeing the sister bond growing stronger.

We love very Brinlee!

No comments:

Post a Comment