Thursday, May 17, 2012

Brinlee 17 Months

Another month has flown by. We are about ready to start summer time. Are you ready to have your sister home now that preschool is almost over?

You are quite the little girl Brinlee! It is amazing how much your speech has flourished. When we ask you something and you don't know the answer you lift your hands up and say, "I dun know!" It is pretty cute. Every morning you come out of your room and say, "Hi Sissy!" You love your big sister Ashlynn. You guys have started playing together more and more.

These last few days you have been quite fussy. I'm pretty sure it is because your last molar is coming in. Your poor gums are swollen. Today I was at my wits end. You wouldn't eat anything. You wouldn't drink anything. Nothing was making you happy. So I did what every girl does when she doesn't feel good.



ICE CREAM!!!! Call me crazy but it stopped you from screaming and it made mommy feel better also!

We plan to spend several weekends at the lakehouse this summer. I can't wait to see how much you like the water. You have started copying your sister and blowing bubbles in the bath tub. Hopefully you will enjoy the water as much as your sister does.

Brinlee you are a funny little girl. You know how to smile or laugh at yourself when you are trying to stay our of trouble. You love your Daddy! You squeal with excitement when he comes to the door at night. Right now you call me "MA!" Not exactly my favorite term of endearment but I quess it's your choice.

We love you Brinlee!!

1 comment: